myPrettyBox

74 Travel Experiences to Have While You`re Alive and Breathing

74 Travel Experiences to Have While You`re Alive and Breathing Live life to the fullest by soaking up some of the most awesome travel

experiences that will leave you changed forever.

I'm sure these spots might be neat or cool.

I bet these spots offer experiences you'd be hard pressed to find elsewhere.

The thing I find as I age, however, are that laying on the edge of a waterfall or risking my life by bungee are not a good way to "live".

For me the thrill would be seeing natures majesty and bask in its beauty.

Honestly I can do that where I am without burning fossil fuels and becoming an eco-tourist.

If appreciation of nature is what you crave all it takes is to do it.

Appreciation is a verb you can do.

Stop waiting for it to happen to you...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!