myPrettyBox

Should I just drink some bleach? White Mold!

The fluff of stuff in my water that went unnoticed far too long
The fluff of stuff in my water that went unnoticed far too long
It somehow gets into public water supplies and swimming pools and is really tough to kill.
.
It's naturally occurring everywhere and is what makes barrel water smell "earthy".
.
It's that white stuff that eats your dead fish.
.
That clear jelly in the drain at McDonald's soda fountain.
.
The odor it creates when confined or highly concentrated resembles new leather mixed with mildew.
.
I think I can/have beat it but it needs to rain again because I've gone from "an overabundance" to "afraid to drink what smells untainted"... Lol!
.
Whatever that stuff puts into the water makes that smell stay in the bottle even after soaking in soap, bleach, and tea tree oil for an hour. After it is rinsed and dried it smells just like the water did.
.
Guess that explains my dizziness,
Wandering whispy white widdlings of widowed appendages wildly swimming
Wandering whispy white widdlings of widowed appendages wildly swimming
headaches, sinus pressure buildup, and slightly angry stomach.
.
Whatever it is that ruined those bottles is floating around inside me. Spilled milk now though. Not like I can get fresh oil and a new filter for my body.
.
It'll pass if I can get some rain and monitor the situation more closely.
.
I've changed my processing and storage a bit to make a less welcoming environment for the 0.01% of organic matter that can get past my filter and somehow then survive the chlorine I put in after that.
.
It amazes me anything could've survived - let alone grow enough to take over my supply to the point where the slow pervasive growth crept in.
.
It happened progressively little by little to the point where I was beginning to question my taste buds.
.
Tips and advice appreciated... Because change in a bottle tastes better than that stuff :)
Tips and advice appreciated... Because change in a bottle tastes better than that stuff :)
After seeing what looked like strands of tissue wirling around in my cup I opened several of my water storage bottles and found one that somehow wasn't tainted.
.
Everything tasted abruptly normal and I couldn't smell the water at all.
.
That was when I was able to compare/notice just how strong the smell from the other bottles I'd been drinking from over the past couple weeks had become.
.
I've been drinking strained fungus juice.
.
Need rain.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!