myPrettyBox

Memories of waiting by the phone seem less...

Memories of waiting by the phone seem less...
Memories of waiting by the phone seem less...
.
.
Memories of waiting by the phone seem less painful than the pause between each text..
.
Right or Wrong? Agree or Disagree?
Tell us what you think in the comments below...or check out what's new on my other sites & profiles
++Memories of waiting by the phone seem less...

##Memories of waiting by the phone seem less... - #livinMicro #FairlyAdept #soWrongItsWrite #Memories #waiting #phone #seem #less >> Commentary @ www.FairlyAdept.com | www.livinMicro.com
found here: Google+ | Pinterest | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Blogger | Tumblr | livinMicro | FairlyAdept | YouTube
.

2 comments:

  1. Or as the country western song goes" If the phone still ain't ringing, I guess it still ain't you!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! you just may me laugh out loud and lol...
      I try not to listen to country unless it's backwards - that way the truck starts runnin', the wife comes home, and the dog rises from the grave... I'm so sensitive :)

      Delete

Share your thoughts!