myPrettyBox

Reality Winner NSA Leaker Denied Bond because she had detail plans to burn the White House down!!! - YouTube

Reality Winner NSA Leaker Denied Bond!!!
Woman accused of leaking classified information once wrote she wanted "to burn the White House Down...find somewhere in Kurdistan to live," prompting prosecu…



Her facial features are an amalgam of three people I once shared experiences with and they were equally as I tune with the smell of the interior of their own arses.
I've been told I am anti-women but let's face it, I'm merely anti-[people that live in a Disney Princess PC liberal political narrative dreamland] with which is a trap that many females fall within and truly perceive as if it is objective reality.
Bring back the NDAA ban of propaganda that lapsed under Obama!
God help us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!