myPrettyBox

Are space walks happening in a pool? Does NASA think we are stupid?

https://qph.ec.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-6c7470f3ce40a05c0ea85ff2a7128fe1-c
Are space walks happening in a pool?




Swimming pools are usually either blue or green creating a perfect backdrop for a green screen, it is plausible. There are many instances where what appear to be bubbles can be seen in official NASA vids. that is what he is likely referring to. I choose not to believe things until I can experience them through one or more of my senses and/or experience their effect, the rest I hold as speculation or assumption rather than objective fact. That includes both space being real and/or space being in a pool with green screen. either way is the same difference in my daily grind and neither position affects my objectively experienced findings of reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!