myPrettyBox

Fergie Speaks Out About Controversial National Anthem Performance: I Honestly Tried My Best

Fergie Speaks Out About Controversial National Anthem Performance: I Honestly Tried My BestAfter causing controversy at the NBA All-Star Game on Sunday with a slowed-down jazzy rendition of the National Anthem, Fergie has issued a formal apology for her divisive performance. "I've always been honored and proud to perform the national anthem and last night I wanted to try something special for the NBA," she said in a statement acquired by PEOPLE. "I'm a risk taker artistically, but clearly this rendition didn't strike the intended tone. I love this country and honestly tried my best.…

If it sucks when people do it for jingle bells and holiday songs why would it work for a classically orchestrated national anthem?
WTF?
BTW – It was BADBADBAD…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!